We regularly run seminars on Property Tax.
Avoid the hidden pitfalls of Capital gains tax
If you’re investing in property and are flying blind about capital gains tax … the ATO is going to love you.
Because you’ll be leaving way too much money on the table for them.
Do you know?…
- When is a property exempt from CGT?
- What makes a property subject to CGT?
- How many properties can be exempt from CGT?
- How is the exemption from CGT extended?
- How long can exemption be extended for?
- How is CGT calculated? What is included in the cost base? How does depreciation affect CGT?
- What is the major concession available to reduce CGT?
- Can a Capital Gain from the sale of one property be rolled over into a new one?
- Where you occupied two properties as a Main Residence at different times, what factors should be considered to minimise CGT on sale?
- What is the CGT status of inherited property? And when purchased before 1985
- How is CGT on Land calculated?
- Transfer/Gift to relatives – what are the CGT consequences?
- Non-Resident for tax purposes – what are the implications?
- Subdividing? what are the implications CGT, GST & other taxes
Well our clients do because they’re already structured to pay less capital gains tax
Check back here or join our mailing list for updates. In the meantime, you can access a recorded webinar on Tax Tips – Timing